-
Junior Member
registered user
3Com 812 Router, newbie
I'm a Linux newbie. I've been trying to configure the 3Com 812 Router with PPPoE but I haven't been able to do it.
I've found a pdf with some instructions, but I've a problem with it:
I open minicom and change these things as it says:
Serial port setup:
A - Serial device: /dev/ttyS3
E - Bps/Par/Bits: 9600 8N1
F - Hardware Flow Control: Yes
G - Software Flow Control: No
Modem and dialing:
A - Init string: ---
B - Reset string: ---
And then, "3Com-DSL>" should appear, but it doesn't.
What am I doing wrong? How can I make that appear so I can change the configuration and connect to Internet?
Similar Threads
-
By nickmages in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 01:50 AM
-
By Jken in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 04:04 PM
-
By raduen in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 09:32 PM
-
By howax in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 11:51 PM
-
By carmine65 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-07-2003, 01:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00