What of the files I have that install for login in the samba server, libpam-smb or libpam-smbpass?
What rules I have that to use?
Note: I tried to install. No sucess; I´m sorry, I´m brasilian and my english isn´t good.
What of the files I have that install for login in the samba server, libpam-smb or libpam-smbpass?
What rules I have that to use?
Note: I tried to install. No sucess; I´m sorry, I´m brasilian and my english isn´t good.

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99
640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00
S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95
BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00