I couldn't get it to work either. I had to browse to the .pac file, download it, and then set the Konqueror scirpt address to the local file.
Hi all,
I want to be able to connect to the internet in the office. In NT 4.0 the settings for IE are "use automatic configuration script". Then I usually log into NT with my user and password and after that I have internet connection when I use IE.
But in Knoppix, when I put the address for the script (http:// .... /proxy.pac), in Konqueror preferences - Proxy, i get the error: failed to authenticate.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
I couldn't get it to work either. I had to browse to the .pac file, download it, and then set the Konqueror scirpt address to the local file.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99