-
Knoppix v3.4 Boots to Grey Screen & black crosshair HELP
I'm using an HP/Compaq nx9008 laptop. With nothing connected, I boot the laptop w/ knoppix v3.4 & the last line says "starting xserver ??? something ???, Retry xfree86 ??? something ???, Unable to load xserver ". Now when I boot w/ knoppix v0.1 (the original or 1st release of knoppix, I think), I have no problems... Note: I have tried my copy of knoppix v3.4 on 3 PC's w/ no problems.. Only on my LapTop for some reason... So after the Error I get an All Grey Screen and a Black Crosshair acting as my mouse. Any ideas??? tia
Similar Threads
-
By Josh83 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2005, 05:19 PM
-
By feffer777 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 07:40 AM
-
By mikeym9477 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 04:59 AM
-
By HouseOfPancakes in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 01:30 AM
-
By Jmack0013 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

PNY Optima SSD Series 240GB SATA III 6 Gb/s Solid State Drive
$39.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$123.90