Most definately.Originally Posted by jimbo62
OK, another quick question. When I boot my hard drive installation of Knoppix, I get four options on the boot menu. "Windows", "Linux", "Linux (2.4)-1" and "Linux (2.6)-2". I can guess what the last two are but what is the plain "Linux"? It seems redundant. When it boots, there is a line in the messages that reads "Running Linux Kernel 2.4.26". I think this is the same thing I get if I select the "Linux (2.4)_1" option.
So could I get rid of the "Linux" option and not lose anything?
Thanks, jimbo
Most definately.Originally Posted by jimbo62

Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore Datassette Model 1531 Cassette Deck - Untested
$25.00
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00