Just installed a new copy of 3.4 to my HD and I've been working on it for a few and I'im still stuck. Anyone got any idea's actually I have 3 out of 5 machines running knoppix. The first 2 were installed with 3.1 and 3.2 and all work good I haven't been able to get the 3.4 versions working 100% yet and that was with the beginer option selectedonly thing I can't get working is the cdrom and DVD player 2 different rom's I can't even find them or mount either one
![]()

LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$81.39
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Sperry Rand Univac Mainframe Control Board Gold IC Rare Piece Of History
$284.95
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00