-
Junior Member
registered user
I think you were right. I had to futz with mozplugger and one of the things I changed was x11 before xv. I'm awful with hardware but I thought my card (ATI Rage XL 8MB PCI) did acceleration. I tried to find someway to enable it but ended up messing up my display for the last hour.
But things are fine now.
Thanks for you help!
Similar Threads
-
By Vince Momo in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2005, 07:44 PM
-
By illcuban in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 04:20 AM
-
By dmedici in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 01:13 PM
-
By gatzke in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 04:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture](/store/img/g/IKQAAeSwEK9qv9TG/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-UNITS-of-8GB-DDR4-Laptop-RAM-SAMSU.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$155.19

2x 16GB SK Hynix DDR4 2666MHz 1Rx4 PC4-2666V-RC2-11 ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$9000.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99