Just installed a new copy of 3.4 to my HD and I've been working on it for a few and I'im still stuck. Anyone got any idea's actually I have 3 out of 5 machines running knoppix. The first 2 were installed with 3.1 and 3.2 and all work good I haven't been able to get the 3.4 versions working 100% yet and that was with the beginer option selectedonly thing I can't get working is the cdrom and DVD player 2 different rom's I can't even find them or mount either one
![]()

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
$99.00
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
magicJack EXPRESS VoIP Phone Adapter White 1-Line Caller ID RJ-45/RJ-11
$28.00
Grandstream GXW4501 Digital VoIP Gateway Works TESTED W Box It Came In.
$329.95