Ok, I may be incorrect, but I believe you can fix this like so:
Just type that into a root console and post your results.Code:export NOSWAP=1 && knoppix-installer
Hello, ich have much problems to install the knoppix 3.5 dvd edition on some harddrive. the problem is: i make the new pation's 1. with 5 Gb 2. swap with 512 mb. After rebooting the partions are ok, but the installer means, that i don't have the rigt partions. i must have 5GB and if i dont have 512 mb ram then also a swap.... But i have it... what can i do??? Please write for a absolut linux beginnerThanks (and sorry abaut my english...)
Ok, I may be incorrect, but I believe you can fix this like so:
Just type that into a root console and post your results.Code:export NOSWAP=1 && knoppix-installer
Hello,
thanx for your help, but the Problem ist the same.![]()
Simply creating the swap partition is not enough. It needs to be formatted for swap too. Presuming you used /dev/hda2:
mkswap /dev/hda2
swapon /dev/hda2
You can also get around this by telling the installer not to worry about the swap by launching the installer like so:
IGNORE_CHECK=1 sudo knoppix-installer &
Hm, the installer startet now. But when i choose everithing in it, the installer stopps with the eroor message:
Schwerer Dialog Fehler:
Error: Expected at least 7 tokens for --radiolist, have 4.
Use --help to list options.
Thank you...
I recall getting that same error before when I ran the installer from text mode. Something was (obviously) wrong w/ the installer. If you're running the installer from text mode try running it from within X windows or visa-versa. I *think* you could also download the latest installer and run it from /ramdisk

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99