-
Network Card Problems - Help!!
I'm a Knoppix newbie. I'm still learing a lot about it. I ran into trouble with my networt card. It's doesn't recognize it!! I try to install a driver for it, but there isn't any for my card. Through windows, the driver is for "HP EN1207D-TX PCI 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter." I was hoping there would be a generic driver, but I didn't see one. I tried a couple different ones from the list, but they didn't work either. I'm running this on an older HP machine. I'm going to be connected through DSL just for a little more info incase anyone can help me, which I hope someone can. I hope someone can help so I can learn a little more on here.
Similar Threads
-
By Nextus in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 03:49 PM
-
By Trikster in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 01:07 PM
-
By gill1109 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
-
By corwinspyre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2003, 03:46 AM
-
By Anssi in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 06:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable
$110.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

VINTAGE 1990 Hayes LANstep Network Computer Operating System v1.00 SEALED NEW
$888.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37