I've got the a7n8x deluxe with dual lan ports, my onboard (nvidia) lan works great. Sorry I can't offer any other help but good luck.
As a total newb to linux, let me be the first to say that I find it extremely user friendly. Everything except for the fact that I cannot get it to recognize my onboard LAN.
I have heard of trying to dmesg or lspci-vvv, but I think both of those are for PCI and not onboard. Can someone get me up and running with a step by step?
I've got the a7n8x deluxe with dual lan ports, my onboard (nvidia) lan works great. Sorry I can't offer any other help but good luck.
The on board lan also uses the pci bus. So the output of 'lspci -v' can show you if the on board lan is recognized by knoppix.
Is the problem that you don't have an internet connection? Meaby you have to configure the on board network card (lan).

✅ CHIP CSG 8500 - Commodore C64-C, Tested and working.
$39.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore Amiga 1010 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive 880K WORKS GREAT
$179.00
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 1750 512K RAM Expansion REU for C128 / C64 – Tested & Working
$110.00
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00