-
Asus A7N8X-X onboard NIC card not recognized
As a total newb to linux, let me be the first to say that I find it extremely user friendly. Everything except for the fact that I cannot get it to recognize my onboard LAN.
I have heard of trying to dmesg or lspci-vvv, but I think both of those are for PCI and not onboard. Can someone get me up and running with a step by step?
-
I've got the a7n8x deluxe with dual lan ports, my onboard (nvidia) lan works great. Sorry I can't offer any other help but good luck.
-
Senior Member
registered user
The on board lan also uses the pci bus. So the output of 'lspci -v' can show you if the on board lan is recognized by knoppix.
Is the problem that you don't have an internet connection? Meaby you have to configure the on board network card (lan).
Similar Threads
-
By AngelFch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2005, 07:53 PM
-
By ses101 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 10:52 PM
-
By gwilkinson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 10:58 PM
-
By earl92 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 12:32 AM
-
By Mica in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 03:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95