-
Asus A7N8X-X onboard NIC card not recognized
As a total newb to linux, let me be the first to say that I find it extremely user friendly. Everything except for the fact that I cannot get it to recognize my onboard LAN.
I have heard of trying to dmesg or lspci-vvv, but I think both of those are for PCI and not onboard. Can someone get me up and running with a step by step?
Similar Threads
-
By AngelFch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2005, 07:53 PM
-
By ses101 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 10:52 PM
-
By gwilkinson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 10:58 PM
-
By earl92 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 12:32 AM
-
By Mica in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 03:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$229.95

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08