I've got the a7n8x deluxe with dual lan ports, my onboard (nvidia) lan works great. Sorry I can't offer any other help but good luck.
As a total newb to linux, let me be the first to say that I find it extremely user friendly. Everything except for the fact that I cannot get it to recognize my onboard LAN.
I have heard of trying to dmesg or lspci-vvv, but I think both of those are for PCI and not onboard. Can someone get me up and running with a step by step?
I've got the a7n8x deluxe with dual lan ports, my onboard (nvidia) lan works great. Sorry I can't offer any other help but good luck.
The on board lan also uses the pci bus. So the output of 'lspci -v' can show you if the on board lan is recognized by knoppix.
Is the problem that you don't have an internet connection? Meaby you have to configure the on board network card (lan).

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Cisco C3850-NM-2-40G Cisco Catalyst 3850 2x40GE Network Module- Fast Shipping
$269.00