Hi,
I have set up a Fileserver based on Knoppix for my company. Everything works fine but I still need a 2nd backup system.
So my question is: Does Knoppix Support RAID1![]()
If yes how do I set it up?
Thanks,
Neo
Hi,
I have set up a Fileserver based on Knoppix for my company. Everything works fine but I still need a 2nd backup system.
So my question is: Does Knoppix Support RAID1![]()
If yes how do I set it up?
Thanks,
Neo

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99