-
Junior Member
registered user
Cannot login since I entered chmod command?
I logged in as user "gopi" and I did the command "chmod 644 *" and when I tried to log in again as "gopi" its not accepting me.But I am able to log in as root user since I didnt issue that command as a root user I think.So how to get back my privileges? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By pdc124 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 10:35 PM
-
By jiohdi in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-02-2005, 02:44 PM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-20-2004, 12:47 PM
-
By freddys in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2004, 10:58 PM
-
By wilsondk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 10:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98