-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
airplays
Well that tells me that the plugin can work with HD but I want to get it working with the liveCD since apt-get doesnt work well with liveCD (lets get probono to add mplayerplug-in to the klik site!)
I know that kplayer (installed from klik) installs the mplayer libraries which is the only way I know to get mplayer installed in liveCD, but I'm not sure what I'd have to change to get mplayerplug-in working with liveCD - any ideas?
Maybe not what you wanted to hear but it looks like your solution might be to make a remaster with mplayer & all the plugins in place. Might as well add flashplayer & realplayer as well since lots of sites need flash & mplayer won't do realplayer.ram files. I think you need realplayer 10 for these, I'm trying to get it working right now.
Similar Threads
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 08:51 PM
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 06:32 AM
-
By denver1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 12:08 PM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 03:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Dell PowerEdge R740xd Dual Intel Silver 4116 @2.1GHz 32GB HBA330 24Bay Server
$525.00

Windows Server 2025 Standard Edition - 24 Core License
$238.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R640 1U 8SFF Server Barebones 2x Gold 5120 64GB H330 2x 750w
$238.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19