-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
sokminer
try
# route add default gw 192.168.xxx.xxx
Can't remember your router's IP
Thanks Sokminer - that works when I have an IP (if I set one statically, or via dhcp), but as I havent gotten one via DHCP, there's no way of interacting with a default gw [192.168.200.254] or having a route!
Yes, I could use static IP entries but I'm really looking to get DHCP working..
I might grab a syslog trace when I get home and post it - if it contains any useful data.. I'm feeling it could be down to the embedded Intel card of my IBM stinkpad T30.. (Doesnt work with my T40 either)..
HOWEVER - it used to work when I booted from my third PC into the Knoppix CD which had a 3Com card.. I'll try that again tonight and see.. (didnt work the last time I tried when I started having trouble with the new HD install though)
Similar Threads
-
By dundas in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2010, 11:46 AM
-
By frenco in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 08:58 AM
-
By k225yt in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-25-2005, 12:56 PM
-
By ForbiddenSword in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-31-2004, 05:26 AM
-
By master_b in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 04:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

DOS Joystick Gameport to USB Converter - Adapter (NEW, 3-axis, 2-button)
$49.95

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67