Well here's the page @ oo.org that deals with just this issue:
http://projects.openoffice.org/native-lang.html
Could anyone help me setting the portuguese keyboard to work with OpenOffice.org. Not all the keys work even if it seems to work ok with KDE and on the console.
Thanks
Well here's the page @ oo.org that deals with just this issue:
http://projects.openoffice.org/native-lang.html
Hello Paulo Teixeira,
I've suffer a lot with this problem too, but finally I found the solution.
I think you speak portuguese, but I'll write in english cause this post may help another peoples around the world.
Edit the file /etc/environment and leave it like this:
Reboot your machine and try.Code:LC_ALL=pt_BR LANG=pt_BR LANGUAGE=pt_BR LC_MESSAGES=pt_BR
Post here your results.
Samer Eberlin.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99