-
Booting in English in V3.3
Hello.
I downloaded Knoppix v3.3 a while ago, but I never played with it very much. Recently I inherited an old laptop and decided to try knoppix on it. The problem is that I can get Knoppix working, but in German. What do I need to type in order to get Knoppix working in English?
Similar Threads
-
By crizzlator in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:21 AM
-
By _Phillip_ in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 08:28 AM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 02:20 AM
-
By FloridaJohn in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 04:58 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST 0F23651 8TB SAS 12Gb/s 7200RPM 128MB 3.5" Ultrastar He8 HDD
$89.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95