You should add nofstab option to your lilo.conf (append="nofstab")
That option prevent system to replace fstab on every boot.
Hi,
I have installed Knoppix 3.4 from CD to my harddisk. My problem is, that on every boot the /etc/fstab is being generated new. So I can't make new mountpoints, or add a partition. How can I stop it, that this generated new?
Thanks in advance, Christoph
Sorry for my english, I'm german![]()
You should add nofstab option to your lilo.conf (append="nofstab")
That option prevent system to replace fstab on every boot.
Hi,
thank you!
It works very good!
Christoph

Samsung M321R4GA0PB1-CCPWC 32GB 1Rx4 DDR5-6400 PC5-51200 CL52 REG ECC 288p RDIMM
$1599.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
SAMSUNG LC34G55TWDNXZA 34" Odyssey G55T WQHD 165Hz 1ms(MPRT) HDR Curved Gaming
$127.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung 16GB Modules Lot Of 5 Modules(80gb total) 1RX8 PC4-3200AA Laptop Memory
$350.00
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Samsung T7 Shield 1tb, Up To 1050mb/s, Usb 3.2 Gen2, Rugged, Ip65 Rated, For
$187.99
SAMSUNG M393A4K40CB2-CVF 32GB PC4-23400 2933 RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY 32GB 2933MHZ
$239.99