I think you need to remove the (ALL).
Hi, i'd installed KNOPPIX on my HD, and I can't use the command "sudo", it tell me that the knoppix user isn't on sudoers.
Then I modify sudoers file with visudo
and I add the next line, because I want to let users run programs as root, if they have the password.
Defaults targetpw
%users ALL=(ALL) ALL
Now, with any user, I can run programs with sudo but it don't ask me the password!!!
Any idea?
Thx
I think you need to remove the (ALL).

COMMODORE 1581 3-1/2" FLOPPY DRIVE WITH JIFFYDOS. TESTED AND WORKING
$325.00
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore Amiga 2000 Vintage Computer System Schematics Official Commodore
$299.00
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore A2091 SCSI Controller Card with SCSI2SD Ver 5.1 For A2000/2500 HD
$350.00
Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Untested Good Physical Condition Oct 1985 No PS
$210.00
NewTek Video Toaster 2000 Card for Commodore Amiga 2000 Vintage Computers
$229.00
Commodore 128D System works great Comes with Keyboard which works great
$700.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Vintage Official Book For The Commodore 128 Computer Sams Waite Lafore Volp
$29.99