-
Hi!
I have a problem with laptops:
I already used the same procedure as you on different desktop-PCs with a Nokia 3650 and it did work,
but on te two laptops wich i tried (Asus L3000D and Acer TM 345T) it did not work completely: it starts correctly but after a while it hangs.
I don't think it is a problem of lcp-echo, because I commented out the two lines lcp-echo####, it seems like the problem affected the communication through the usb with the bluetooth device (chip CSR, a Roper ROBTC2-USB), and after it hangs, the GPRS connection on the phone still remains on, and if I try to restart GPRS connection, PPPD restarts, but it does not even try to re-establish the GPRS connection.
I hope you or someone else on the forum still had and solved this problem, but I did not found any solution with the search feature of the site.
Bruno
Similar Threads
-
By eadix in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 05:40 PM
-
By eadix in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 06:44 PM
-
By SilverFox7331 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 03:32 PM
-
By ffman in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-06-2003, 11:24 AM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-24-2003, 02:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00