Read the tutorial: http://www.eleli.de/knoppix/docs/tut...t_details.html
You may try cheatcodes: 'knoppix noapic', 'knoppix nodma', 'knoppix failsave' etc....
I have a Pentium 200 Mhz w/MMX desktop that I tried booting Knoppix 3.2. When it tries booting, I get stuck with the error message "hdd: lost interrupt" over and over. What is going on? I'm new to linux, so I don't know that much about it yet.
thanks!
Read the tutorial: http://www.eleli.de/knoppix/docs/tut...t_details.html
You may try cheatcodes: 'knoppix noapic', 'knoppix nodma', 'knoppix failsave' etc....

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99