-
I'm having the same problem, except I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I'm new to the whole linux thing, just using it to recover some important files off a friends machine. Someone referred to a doc with this information, where can I find that, and what are the first steps I can take to recognizing the drive?
Thanks,
Hamid.
Similar Threads
-
By decalvas in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-27-2005, 02:26 AM
-
By britt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 11:46 AM
-
By Arkon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 02:49 PM
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By Joninator in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 07:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Datacenter 64Bit 24 Core 50 cal Freeshipping
$54.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Win Server Datacenter 2025 64-Bit DVD 24 Core 50 DAL Brand New +
$55.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19