Hi,
My laptop's BIOS will not boot images over 1.44mb. I was wondering if there is any workaround to this problem that you are aware of. I am currently running slackware 10 on my laptop and when I try to boot the KNOPPIX cd (have tried KNOPPIX-STD also) it goes strait to my lilo prompt. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am also curious as to if KNOPPIX currently has the orinoco drivers patched for rfmon mode.
thank you in advance,
denver

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8150.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55