-
Junior Member
registered user
NooB observations
Kudos to all the people here. I fooled around with the live cd for a few weeks and then did a hdd install. Succesfully I might add, thankyou knoppix.net. My cd wasn't working, but hey the answer was here on this web site. I found it, works fine now. Listening to Parrothead music as I type this. From this site I learned about shell commands and editing files (fstab in particuler). I got a few more things to address for my own personal desires, no dout I will find the answers somewhere, if not here. Of course I have a lot to learn so I won't be too far from this site as I learn. Again KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Great site.javascript:emoticon('
')
Similar Threads
-
By newpants2003 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2005, 08:08 PM
-
By cannonfodder in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 04:49 AM
-
By shiv_379 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 09:48 PM
-
By sas13 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 11:04 PM
-
By Guitarplaya512 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 04:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67