-
Senior Member
registered user
castle-combat
I read in another post that castle-combat was a cool LAN party game for kids. I apt-get installed it but the man file has no instructions and the website is not much better.
Anyone out there know how to use this game and what's so great about it?
TIA,
AJG
-
I googled around a bit and did apt-cache search and did not find anything for instructions. Noting that castle-combat is a clone of the old arcade game Rampart, I found an operators manual for that, it may help. You can download the pdf manual on the linked page.
http://www.klov.com/R/Rampart.html
-
I'm the author of castle-combat. Just ask what you want to know. If you need instructions on the gameplay, take a look at the help menu in the game.
Similar Threads
-
By netfindr in forum Games
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-06-2006, 05:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00