-
Junior Member
registered user
Gentle, then
"Strangers bouncing off each others' rough edges..." was the line from a poem I forget. Who can say how another will receive your words? I don't take myself very seriously, so I am often surprised when others do. I meant no harm; "acidic" is merely a misinterpretation of "sarcasm." Since that's not one of the attributes available to apply to text on the cgi here, I hoped it would be obvious. My apologies to one and all.
Does you know how to respond to impertinent children? You laugh at them, and attempt to answer their concerns as best you can. I really expected you all to treat me that way -- I didn't think I was important enough to offend anyone.
Much yelling and screaming, but no one ever addressed the central issue of kernel headers. Okay, it's an orphaned kernel. AC does great work, but I suppose no on thought it would matter. Well, I need alsa. Can't get it here, so I'll go back to SuSE.
Thanks for the fun ride. I'm outta here, and you won't have to put up with me anymore. I'll leave you with one thought: I do a great deal of volunteer work, with an output consumed by many others. I do it because it's what I do best. I still hold myself accountable for the quality, and welcome even the most impertinent complaints, because it comes with the territory. I learned to ignore abrasive nonsense, or use it for comical relief, because everyone feels better afterwards.
Similar Threads
-
By drippyhippie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:57 AM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 04:37 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-01-2004, 06:10 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:58 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 11:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$260.98

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore Plus/4 computer for parts or restore
$50.00

Commodore 64 Vintage Computer – Original Box – MATCHING SERIAL # – Untested
$199.00

Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller
$17.99

Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Not Working No Power Damage READ
$129.00

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50