-
Junior Member
registered user
Been there, done that.
Having searched every official and unofficial debian mirror I know of, there are NO alsa modules matching the 2.4.20-xfs kernel that comes with Knoppix. Please note that I also said I couldn't find the kernel headers for 2.4.20-xfs. Nowhere do I find a Debian offering for that kernel, so I thought maybe someone from Knoppix could tell me whence came this apparently non-Debian kernel.
Care to try again?
Similar Threads
-
By drippyhippie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:57 AM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 04:37 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-01-2004, 06:10 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:58 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 11:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-40G Cisco Catalyst 3850 2x40GE Network Module- Fast Shipping
$269.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00