-
Junior Member
registered user
One more time...
Why is this so hard to understand? No, his answer was a put down, but I swallowed that because I thought I needed to reword my question.
In my first post, I made allowance for compiling alsa. I'm still ready to do that, but -- please don't miss this -- ALSA CANNOT BE COMPILED WITHOUT KERNEL HEADERS. Now, does anybody know where I can get them for the 2.4.20-xfs kernel? They didn't come with the CD, AFAIK, and no Debian site offers them, etc. Are they archived somewhere on a Knoppix-specific site? Can someone who knows about Knoppix please tell me where the support is for this kernel?
If you tell me I have to compile a new kernel from scratch to fix this mess, then I say it's time to stop the lie that "Knoppix is Debian for newbies." I'm not fond of being rude, but no one seems interested in answering my question.
Similar Threads
-
By drippyhippie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:57 AM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 04:37 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-01-2004, 06:10 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:58 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 11:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99