Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: L 07 error

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3

    L 07 error

    Ok, I just installed Knoppix 3.3 to the hard drive.
    I rebooted, and was greeting with the message

    L 07

    at the top of the screen. thats all. I suspect that there is a problem with my boot partition (7 mb big)

    I did not make a boot floppy because I don't have any working floppy disks. Question: how do I fix this?

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    93
    Sounds like a lilo problem. Check out this page http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=245
    Maybe something there will help.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3
    I got tried of messing with it and (with much help though forums & IRC) managed to install Debian. :P

Similar Threads

  1. Xine error after doing a Upgrade, error posted. (resolved)
    By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
  2. mkisofs error: end request: I/O error, dev 02:00 (floppy...
    By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
  3. Partition-error (Table written but error while reading!!!)
    By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK picture

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK

$799.00



Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$99.99



32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold picture

32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold

$121.00



32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3 picture

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3

$200.00



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC picture

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC

$29.99



Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory picture

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory

$189.00



RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED picture

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED

$445.00



64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.  picture

64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.

$260.00



64 GB Ram (32x2) Memory for laptop: Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.  picture

64 GB Ram (32x2) Memory for laptop: Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.

$280.00