How can I permanently remove 2 cdrom icons (CDrom and Cdrom1) on my kde desktop?They are all links to knowhere when I click on them.
I already tried commenting out references to them on /etc/fstab but they still come out after each reboot.
How can I permanently remove 2 cdrom icons (CDrom and Cdrom1) on my kde desktop?They are all links to knowhere when I click on them.
I already tried commenting out references to them on /etc/fstab but they still come out after each reboot.
This icon is created automatically when you reboot your system. It's part of knoppix-autoconfig......knoppix hardware autodetection. This problem usually occurs when you do a knoppix-style or beginner-style hdd installation.
Switch to debian-like hdd installation might help you.
I'm enclined not to agree,knoppix had reached this far version and still "detect" cdroms that do not exist in my system. And the suggested solution to reinstall seems an overkill.Originally Posted by shah
Thanks any way1
I already solved my problem by commenting entries on /etc/auto.mnt file.

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
$75.00
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00