-
Trouble booting Knoppix
I have a Pentium 200 Mhz w/MMX desktop that I tried booting Knoppix 3.2. When it tries booting, I get stuck with the error message "hdd: lost interrupt" over and over. What is going on? I'm new to linux, so I don't know that much about it yet.
thanks!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Read the tutorial: http://www.eleli.de/knoppix/docs/tut...t_details.html
You may try cheatcodes: 'knoppix noapic', 'knoppix nodma', 'knoppix failsave' etc....
Similar Threads
-
By Miles_Teg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-31-2005, 06:46 AM
-
By skartel in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-05-2004, 09:31 AM
-
By Joe_Smith in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 07:12 PM
-
By edc in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 01:17 PM
-
By Jared in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 11:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00