Read the tutorial: http://www.eleli.de/knoppix/docs/tut...t_details.html
You may try cheatcodes: 'knoppix noapic', 'knoppix nodma', 'knoppix failsave' etc....
I have a Pentium 200 Mhz w/MMX desktop that I tried booting Knoppix 3.2. When it tries booting, I get stuck with the error message "hdd: lost interrupt" over and over. What is going on? I'm new to linux, so I don't know that much about it yet.
thanks!
Read the tutorial: http://www.eleli.de/knoppix/docs/tut...t_details.html
You may try cheatcodes: 'knoppix noapic', 'knoppix nodma', 'knoppix failsave' etc....

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM
$79.95
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
M386A8K40BM2-CTD SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 SERVER MEMORY TESTED
$289.00
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Drive Flash Memory Stick Data Storage.
$3.99