Am trying to make persistent home on ntfs partition.

Made the following changes:

1. edit /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig

added the following :

case "$fs" in *[Nn][Tt][Ff][Ss]*)
# umount "$MYHOMEMOUNTPOINT"; echo " ${RED}ERROR: WON'T MOUNT NTFS FILESYSTEM ON $MYHOMEDEVICE READ/WRITE!"
#break
umount "$MYHOMEMOUNTPOINT"; mount -t captive-ntfs -o rw,uid=knoppix,gid=knoppix,umask=002 "$MYHOMEDEVICE" "$MYHOMEMOUNTPOINT"


2. edited /usr/sbin/rebuildfstab

added the following :
case "$fstype" in
ntfs) options="${options},rw,umask=000" ;;
swap) options="defaults" ;;
esac

case "$fstype" in
ntfs)
[ -n "$user" ] && options="$options,uid=$user"
[ -n "$group" ] && options="$options,gid=$group"
echo "$ADDEDBYKNOPPIX"
echo "$device $mountpoint captive-ntfs $options 0 0"
;;
esac

3. edited /usr/sbin/mkpersistenthome

and commented out
# mount | grep -q "$DIRECTORY.*ntfs" && { $DIALOG --cr-wrap --title "$TITLE1" --msgbox "$ERROR NTFS" 10 75; bailout; }

4. Installed captive-ntfs support in chroot envirnment

Finally when I boot the remastered CD, the captive-ntfs support is there. and am able to create persistenthome image on ntfs partition. But when rebooting, I get an error messages saying that /dev/hdax whiich is my ntfs partition, is already mounted.

What am I missing?