Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Tux racer and Xtux?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    177

    Tux racer and Xtux?

    I'm posting here in the lounge because I kow thi is a litle OT, do any of you know where I can get a debian package of either of these games? I have and rpm that won't install and a set of tarbals that won't make. I've played tux racer before and I loved it, but that was on Lycoris and I just can't get it working on Knoppix debian harddrive install.

    Anyway, let me know.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    298
    "apt-get update; apt-get install tuxracer" did he job for me. This on a HDD-install(!)

    btw, are you shure your 3D video drivers are installed?

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    177
    Yes, my drivers are installed, the problem is that I don't hae working modem and won't untill next week, so apt-get is not an option. Oh well, I guess I'll wait.....

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479
    Try here.

  5. #5
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    Just goto MORPHIX.org and download their games iso!

    Regards,

  6. #6
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    196

    MORPHIX PLUG!

    Yeah! Even though it's still a testiso and nvidia breaks if you install it to harddisk, it's still pretty usable

    Oh, and if you havn't seen the new morphix website in the last few days, check it out and phear my elite webmaster skills!

    www.morphix.org

    (Spreading the word, worlddomination is such a drag when you have to wait for it. Oh, and sorry for the colors, AJG seems to be more adapt at using them Also, don't worry about me not being around here as much as the new website also has a forum, you won't get rid of me that easily )

  7. #7
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    Colors? Was ist das colors??

    And just when I plug your distro....

    For shame, for shame!

    Just kidding,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC picture

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC

$49.99



Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive picture

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive

$35.00



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$269.10



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB picture

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB

$8.47



Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB picture

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB

$282.00



LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s picture

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s

$39.80



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00



SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic picture

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic

$24.95