-
Senior Member
registered user
Taldor,
Sorry, I've never run the program lilo-config, I prefer to just "edit" the lilo.conf file directly, never had a problem, unless I made one of my labels too long, but, then again, lilo being run after the edit of the file, has yelled at me, and I have made the changes it has found as problems...
I am also just running Knoppix 2.6.6, even though the 2.4 kernel still is bootable in lilo. I don't have as "extensive" of a boot as you do, only Knoppix.
I guess you can wait to see if someone else has problems using the lilo-config program, and it could be a "problem", at least you can still just edit the file manually, in the mean time.
This could be a dumb thought, but if the "prompt" says it "defaults" to YES, you can either hit [enter] or type in yes - not sure if just entering "y" is enough - never looked at the script / code to see if it may just be "looking" for a "y" or anything else, kinda thing. ( just a thought )
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By sealview in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 05:25 PM
-
By ocean in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 01:26 PM
-
By desty in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 06:07 PM
-
By BillS in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 08:07 AM
-
By Kapz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 05:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00