-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: How to I network two PCs together with Ethernet

Originally Posted by
Harry Kuhman
By the way, you do know that the color of the cross-over cable is a non-issue, don't you?
Wondering the same thing myself, although I have noticed that some manufacturers tend to color code within their own brands. I bought a Belkin cross-over (before I learned how to make my own), and it appeared that they were all colored orange. At Home Depot, it seems that Blue Cat5 is plenum-rated. Problem is that I don't think their competitors are jumping on the bandwagon.
jd
Similar Threads
-
By kubikanber in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 08:22 PM
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By gill1109 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
-
By Anssi in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 06:38 AM
-
By david in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2003, 02:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67