I suppose that it's a matter of trial and error trying cheat codes not listed as "officially" working with Knoppix eh?Originally Posted by RockMumbles
On a integrated SiS motherboard of mine I have to put the following in my lilo append line:
pci=biosirq
If you are running from CD use it as a boot parameter (cheat code) and see if that helps ie:
knoppix pci=biosirq *plus any other necessary codes
HTH
rock
I suppose that it's a matter of trial and error trying cheat codes not listed as "officially" working with Knoppix eh?Originally Posted by RockMumbles
i hate to say this but i tried installing RedHat8.0 and everything worked hhm.
thank you all for your help.
viet.

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM 02AN553 01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN Internal Server Systems Adapter
$199.99
DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5415+ 8 CORE PROCESSOR 2.9 GHZ SRMGC
$1299.00