Everything you need to know is in /usr/src/knoppix-kernel.README
I am looking to install support for CPUFreq in the 2.4.26 kernel for Knoppix 3.4. I would like to keep the same kernel that Knoppix comes with, just add support for this. From what I have read, I need the actual Knoppix kernel sources and headers. Where can I get these? Or is there an easier way? Thanks in advance.
Everything you need to know is in /usr/src/knoppix-kernel.README

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$210.00
Dell Optiplex 7070 Intel Core i5 9th Gen 8GB RAM No Drive/OS USFF Desktop
$150.00
MacBook Air 13" Apple M1 8-core - 8-core GPU • 512 GB • RAM 8GB Very Good Cond
$450.00
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
HP - OmniBook 3 - 14" 2K OLED Laptop - Snapdragon X (8-Core CPU) - 8GB Memory...
$399.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
Dell Optiplex 7070 Intel Core i5 9th Gen 8GB RAM No Drive/OS USFF Desktop B3
$150.00
Lenovo Thinkcentre M720q Intel Core i5 8th Gen 8GB RAM 256GB No OS USFF Desktop
$115.00