-
Junior Member
registered user
Getting Koppix Kernel Source
I am looking to install support for CPUFreq in the 2.4.26 kernel for Knoppix 3.4. I would like to keep the same kernel that Knoppix comes with, just add support for this. From what I have read, I need the actual Knoppix kernel sources and headers. Where can I get these? Or is there an easier way? Thanks in advance.
-
Everything you need to know is in /usr/src/knoppix-kernel.README
Similar Threads
-
By echo6 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 11:42 AM
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By Nils_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:50 AM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 03:10 PM
-
By garyng in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-13-2003, 09:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

Amiga Video to SCART RGB cable with detachable audio - USA Seller
$28.99

Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00