Problem solved.
![]()
I installed Knoppix into my hdd with 'knoppix-install' command.
I created a '.bashrc' file some setting (e.g. export LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8, alias ll='ls -l --color=auto' ..etc),
- If I login into ICEWM, my xterm work file. #echo $LC_ALL will show 'en_US.UTF-8'
- If I use ctrl+alt+F2, login into console mode, everthing is fine also
- If I login into KDE, everything gone, even getting a "ll: command not found" ....
mean only KDE replaced ~/.bashrc and /etc/bash.bashrc ... any idea how to deal with KDE ?
Thanks.
PS: I found that knoppix (hdd install version) will replace these file once it reboot,
-/etc/sysconfig/i18n
-/etc/sysconfig/keyboard
-/etc/sysconfig/knoppix
Problem solved.
![]()

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8995.00
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99