-
are knoppix-specific packages apt-gettable from somewhere?
I'm remastering Knoppix and I need to make it as small as possible. In apt-get removing packages, I noticed that knoppix-specific (i.e. not Debian's) files where deb packaged too. If some of these knoppix-specific packages are ever uninstalled and I want to restore them... where can I get the .deb's to reinstall them? Is there a deb repository with them? Are they somewhere in the CD? Thanks a lot!!
Similar Threads
-
By Adeel in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 10:52 PM
-
By in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 07:22 PM
-
By ryoken in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-18-2003, 02:56 AM
-
By coder4hire in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-10-2003, 12:49 AM
-
By zeus916 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 04:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

X4TTX Dell PERC H730P SATA/SAS PCIe RAID Controller 0X4TTX
$42.00

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00

1 Dell Ultra SSD M.2 NVMe PCI-Express x16 Solid State Storage Adapter Card 6N9RH
$59.99