-
Bittorrent
Can anyone help me with bittorrent on Knoppix 3.4? I tried it with mozilla and i get an error for an out of date python library. I`m runnining knoppix as an image so i dont know to much about installing new libraries or chanching configs. Any help would be apprieciated.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I've always had the same problem with the gui version so I use the command line client. Open a shell and type:
Code:
btdownloadcurses <torrent_link>
where <torrent_link> is your torrent file.
Check out the man page for more options on the client.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I've used
Code:
btlaunchmany *.torrent
in the past without a problem. Although, this last week trying to download the new 3.6 ISO was impossible for my using bittorrent....
Regards,
AJG
-
Senior Member
registered user
OOO, I just tried btdownloadcurses and find it a lot easier to use than btlaunchmany! By all means, try it. I also notice now that it downloads a directory with the *.iso and all the associated files instead of a big compressed file. Very nice!
Best Regards,
AJG
-
Senior Member
registered user
Use azureus.
That's the only bittorent client I can run without a problem.
-
Junior Member
registered user
yea I would recomand you to use azures also. Running smothly on my box.
Similar Threads
-
By HamOpMW in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-05-2005, 07:49 PM
-
By obsoleto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 10:54 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-29-2004, 08:03 PM
-
By towjamb in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 12:26 AM
-
By nmella in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 06:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S814 8286-41A 1x 6C 3.02GHz Power8 CPU 64GB RAM 18 Bay Server
$1799.95

IBM 43W0331 System x3550 Server Board LGA771 DDR2 16 DIMM RJ-45
$49.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )
$24.99