I've always had the same problem with the gui version so I use the command line client. Open a shell and type:where <torrent_link> is your torrent file.Code:btdownloadcurses <torrent_link>
Check out the man page for more options on the client.
Can anyone help me with bittorrent on Knoppix 3.4? I tried it with mozilla and i get an error for an out of date python library. I`m runnining knoppix as an image so i dont know to much about installing new libraries or chanching configs. Any help would be apprieciated.
I've always had the same problem with the gui version so I use the command line client. Open a shell and type:where <torrent_link> is your torrent file.Code:btdownloadcurses <torrent_link>
Check out the man page for more options on the client.
I've used
in the past without a problem. Although, this last week trying to download the new 3.6 ISO was impossible for my using bittorrent....Code:btlaunchmany *.torrent
Regards,
AJG
OOO, I just tried btdownloadcurses and find it a lot easier to use than btlaunchmany! By all means, try it. I also notice now that it downloads a directory with the *.iso and all the associated files instead of a big compressed file. Very nice!
Best Regards,
AJG
Use azureus.
That's the only bittorent client I can run without a problem.
yea I would recomand you to use azures also. Running smothly on my box.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper QFX5100-24Q-2P 40GbE 24-Port Switch 2x QFX-EM-4Q Dual 650W PSU AFO
$249.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91