I've always had the same problem with the gui version so I use the command line client. Open a shell and type:where <torrent_link> is your torrent file.Code:btdownloadcurses <torrent_link>
Check out the man page for more options on the client.
Can anyone help me with bittorrent on Knoppix 3.4? I tried it with mozilla and i get an error for an out of date python library. I`m runnining knoppix as an image so i dont know to much about installing new libraries or chanching configs. Any help would be apprieciated.
I've always had the same problem with the gui version so I use the command line client. Open a shell and type:where <torrent_link> is your torrent file.Code:btdownloadcurses <torrent_link>
Check out the man page for more options on the client.
I've used
in the past without a problem. Although, this last week trying to download the new 3.6 ISO was impossible for my using bittorrent....Code:btlaunchmany *.torrent
Regards,
AJG
OOO, I just tried btdownloadcurses and find it a lot easier to use than btlaunchmany! By all means, try it. I also notice now that it downloads a directory with the *.iso and all the associated files instead of a big compressed file. Very nice!
Best Regards,
AJG
Use azureus.
That's the only bittorent client I can run without a problem.
yea I would recomand you to use azures also. Running smothly on my box.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
MSI GF63 Thin 11SC-693 15.6" 256GB SSD, Intel Core i5 11th Gen., 8GB Windows 11
$550.00
Dell OptiPlex 5090 SFF PC w/ i7-10700 2.9GHz CPU 2TB HDD 8GB DDR4 RAM Win 10 Pro
$209.95
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 16-Thread AM4 Desktop Processor - Tested & Working
$155.00
Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D Desktop CPU Processor 3.0GHz, 8-Core, 16-Thread, AM4 Socket
$270.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor 3.8GHz
$165.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D Desktop CPU Processor 3.0GHz, 8-Core, 16-Thread, AM4 Socket
$280.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 3.80GHz 8 Core 100-000000263 16 Thread AM4
$149.99
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36