-
While booting knoppix stall while configuring my devices
I'm using Knoppix 3.3 and booting from cd. I have used it before on this comp and it works fine. Now though it'll stall while trying to auto config the devices. It tells me to check my bios. What would I need to check in bios?
A few miscellaneous questions:
I have a spare 5 gig hd an i'd like to run knoppix on that. What file system shoulD use? I'm have 2 hDs alreay anD I think my serial cable only allows the use of 2 hD. Is usually how it is? I'm scareD to partiton either of my Drives because I Don't want to lose the info alreay on them. AnD there's too much info on them to back it up.
Thanks again
Similar Threads
-
By honigbaer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 01:31 PM
-
By gsanvic in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 01:27 PM
-
By XenXion in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 07:43 AM
-
By drg55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 09:10 AM
-
By Sppire in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-12-2003, 09:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99