I'm using Knoppix 3.3 and booting from cd. I have used it before on this comp and it works fine. Now though it'll stall while trying to auto config the devices. It tells me to check my bios. What would I need to check in bios?
A few miscellaneous questions:
I have a spare 5 gig hd an i'd like to run knoppix on that. What file system shoulD use? I'm have 2 hDs alreay anD I think my serial cable only allows the use of 2 hD. Is usually how it is? I'm scareD to partiton either of my Drives because I Don't want to lose the info alreay on them. AnD there's too much info on them to back it up.
Thanks again

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67