Go in your menu, and I forget exactly what it's in...multimedia I suppose...is a program called KMix. Once you run it it should then stay in the systray even after you close it as long as you don't quit the app.
I installed Knoppix to my HD.That sound speaker icon with which we adjust the volume,which usually will be present at the bottom right corner of the screen is not present.How can I make it? Previously it was there. Thanks.
Go in your menu, and I forget exactly what it's in...multimedia I suppose...is a program called KMix. Once you run it it should then stay in the systray even after you close it as long as you don't quit the app.

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Vintage Linux DVD - Knoppix 5.2 - c't Magazine - 7 / 2007 - Software Collection 2
$7.84
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59